Saturday, November 04, 2006

1/4

Pacing around nervously, you anxiously peer through your notes one last time, hoping that some form of inspritation will suddenly appear in front of your face.

"ACCT One One Zero One. Sirnames Siu to Z, you may enter the room now", the voice of a (obviously) seasoned supervisor sounded out across the room, something which you are looking forward to, but is also dreading.

The exams,

Have begun.

So yeah, Accounting today. Pretty fun, at least. The questions were annoying as hell as they tossed in GST, which the practise questions for the tutorials didn't have, and hence, is just annoying to do as you have to do a bit more calculations than usual.

All else said, it's a pretty... alright paper, I guess. I could pass, but I never liked saying that "I've wonderfully worked on this paper", because it will come back to haunt you later.

But what interests me, is the online forum after the exam.

"OMG exam sucked!!!!!! yeah i heard students last sem chucked a stink! we should too!!!! pretty intensive exam exam especially for a "1 st yr course" !! fingers crossed we dont have to sit through that hell again... chrio"

ph33r. Seems like almost no human being managed to finish the exam or something along those lines. Another uproar is that it is too difficult, something which I agree because I did have a bit of problems with a one of the six questions which I just found annoying.

Tricky.

Hope for moderation! Woo hoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home